adidas Kids' X 15.1 FG/AG Soccer Cleats
NOW: $69.97 (30% off!)
- Flash Sale: Take an Extra 50% Off until 10PM(ET) on Select Clearance Items! Discount Applied in Cart.
Set yourself apart from the rest in the X 15.1. An X-Skin synthetic upper with techfit® collar ensures natural, flexible ankle support and a sock-like compression fit. Reinforced X-cage with close-fitting skin delivers maximum stability and support. The adidas® X 15.1 FG/AG soccer cleat has an X-claw stud configuration that provides superior speed, performance and traction for explosive movements on artificial and FG pitches.
- X-Skin synthetic upper with NSG (Non Stop Grip) allows for ball control in any weather conditions
- techfit® collar ensures durability, flexibility, ankle support and a snug compression fit
- Reinforced X-cage with close-fitting skin provides game-changing stability and support during high agility movements
- Exoframe outsole ensures torsional integrity and support while an X-claw stud configuration delivers explosive speed, grip and traction on artificial and firm ground surfaces
- Weight: 6 oz
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 64581656
Rated 4 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby BLmom Cool My son did not like the sock lining; he preferred the orange ones without the sock liner. April 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby GoLadyKnights Perfect fit! My 10-year-old daughter has a narrow foot with a small heel, so it's really hard to find cleats that fit her. For the past 3 years, she's been wearing Adidas 11Pro leather cleats, which fit her like custom-made -- so when Adidas discontinued that line last year, she was distraught. The ACE 15.3 is much too wide overall; the Messi 15.1 has too much give over the mid-foot; the X 15.3 fit properly in the foot, but is too high around the ankle. Enter the X 15.1 to the rescue! These give her the locked-down fit she's used to, and the neoprene ankle collar provides even more comfort and stability, with no chafing. Also, the new cleat pattern helps her cut and turn better than ever, with a rock-solid grip. The X 15.1 is significantly more expensive than the 11Pro was, but for my daughter's foot shape, there's currently no better cleat at any price. I'm buying next year's size now, before Adidas changes something! November 30, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Keith10 My son really likes these! Bought these cleats for my son, he has worn them with and without socks. Nice cleats September 30, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby J Good product Nice shoes, true to size. My son loves them. They fit well. September 3, 2015
1-4 of 4