Prois Women's Xtreme Full Zip Cold Weather Hunting Jacket
NOW: $209.99 (25% off!)
You're game for anything, so brave the frigid temperatures with the Prois Women's Xtreme Full Zip Cold Weather Hunting Jacket. With 150 grams of 3M Ultra Thinsulate™ insulation, you'll stay warm and comfortable in the coldest conditions. Breathable waterproof fabric ensures extra protection, while the Prois Ducktail feature extends coverage 12'' down your backside for warm, comfortable seating on any surface with the Prois Xtreme jacket.
- Full zip cold weather hunting jacket
- 150 grams of 3M Ultra Thinsulate™ insulation traps heat for lasting warmth in cold conditions
- 8000 / 5000 breathable waterproof fabric for extra protection against the elements
- Prois Ducktail feature extends 12'' past your waist and boosts dryness and warmth to the backside area as you sit
- Safety harness access on the base of the neck with a magnetic tab closure allows for harness layering under the jacket
- Exterior drawstring hood boosts protective coverage in cold weather
- Silent shell construction reduces rustling
- VELCRO® brand closures on the wrist minimize drafting
- Deep chest and hand pockets with zippered closure allows for extra storage space for items and cold hands
- Flexible nylon liner ensures optimal room for layering
- Interior spandex sleeve liner offers a maximum range of motion
- Waist drawstring for a tighter fit and less heat escape
- All zippers feature snap-down closures and a garage for extra noise reduction and reduced potential for chafing
- Fabric: 100% polyester shell / 100% nylon tricot liner / spandex inner sleve liner
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
- Style: 3004
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 64637906
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KARAJO Perfect! The Xtreme jacket is perfect for the cold winter winds in Oklahoma. It stops the frigid wind from cutting through. Pair it with the Xtreme pants and you are set for cold weather hunting. Or just wearing to the store.. or work... June 30, 2015
1-1 of 1