CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Tomahawk
Crafted from a single piece of SK5 high carbon steel, the CRKT® Kangee T-Hawk tomahawk is both durable and tough enough to handle anything in its path. Ready to take out any obstacles in its path, the Kangee features tapered cutting edges and is ideal for chopping, shaving, and splitting tasks. The CRKT® Kangee T-Hawk also has a curved ergonomic handle with a finger grip choil for improved control while in use.
- Kangee T-Hawk Tomahawk
- Single SK5 high carbon steel construction for extreme durability
- Sharp tapered cutting edges for splitting, chopping, or shaving jobs
- Solid steel spike on the back end of tomahawk for tactical or self-defense tasks
- Curved handle with finger grip choil for increased comfort and control during use
- Scaled handle for additional grip in any weather conditions
- Includes Molle compatible Kydex sheath
- Model: 2725
- Overall Length: 13.75"
- Blade Length: 2.93"
- Blade Thickness: 0.23"
- Material: SK% High Carbon Steel
- Wight: 1 lb. 8.4 oz.
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 64638946