CRKT Woods Chogan T-Hawk Tomahawk
NOW: $49.99 (28% off!)
Whether your chopping wood for your fire or clearing a path in your neck of the woods, the CRKT® Woods Chogan T-Hawk will get the job done. The Chogan T-Hawk features a Tennessee hickory handle as well as a hot forged blade made from a solid piece of 1055 carbon steel. With a hammer finish and primary and secondary edge bevels that are flat ground, the CRKT® Woods Chogan T-Hawk is ready to prevail over any tree.
- Woods Chogan T-Hawk Tomahawk
- Tennessee hickory handle with a sealed lacquer coat for extra durability
- 1055 carbon steel head with a hammer finish for pounding and hammering tasks
- Primary and secondary edge bevels are ground flat for easy chops through wood
- Model: 2730
- Overall Length: 19.13"
- Blade Length: 4.21"
- Blade Thickness: 0.52"
- Head Material: 1055 carbon steel
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1.4 oz
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 64638956
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roger Great quality Excellent quality! Well balanced. Great design and choice of materials. February 2, 2016
1-1 of 1