CRKT Hissatsu Tanto Point Fixed Blade Knife
Designed as a primary or secondary weapon in CQB settings, the CRKT® Hissatsu fixed blade knife is ready for action. Overall, the Hissatsu measures 12.25" long, featuring a 7.125" Samurai style blade with extreme penetrating and slashing power. Additionally, the Twin-Fused™ handle features a traditional Japanese pattern and non-slip textured rubber grip handle. The CRKT® Hissatsu also includes a nylon carrying sheath.
- Hissatsu Tanto Point Fixed Blade Knife
- Samurai style 440A steel blade for optimum penetrating and slashing power
- Titanium nitride coating on blade for additional concealment and durability
- Twin-Fused traditional Japanese pattern on handle is double injection-molded
- Non-slip soft textured rubber grip on handle for extra grip
- High impact polypropylene core, butt, and hit
- Designed for anti-terrorist / CQB environments
- Includes custom injection-molded glass filled nylon carrying sheath
- Model: 2907K
- Overall Length: 12.25"
- Blade Length: 7"
- Blade Thickness: 0.2"
- Blade Material: 440A
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 64638986