CRKT Shizuka Noh Ken Tanto Point Folding Knife
Packing a tactical folding knife like the CRKT® Shizuka Noh Ken tanto point folding knife is sure to provide you with confidence if you find yourself in a sticky situation. Compact and designed for special operations teams worldwide, the Shizuka Noh Ken boasts an intimidating Osaraku style 3.6" steel blade with a steel locking liner frame with LAWKS® technology. Keep yourself safe with the CRKT® Shizuka Noh Ken.
- Shizuka Noh Ken Tanto Point Folding Knife
- Compact, easily carried and concealed tactical folder
- Designed for use in tactical and self-defense situations
- Osaraku style blade is ideal for piercing, slashing, and cutting tasks
- Steel locking liner with LAWKS safety technology keeps blade locked in place during use
- G10 handle for unparalleled grip while in use
- Laser engraved Japanese kanji on blade, translating to "The Hidden Blade"
- Model: 2926
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Closed Length: 4.55"
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: AUS8A
- Weight: 4.2 oz
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 64638996