CRKT Heiho Tanto Point Assisted Opening Folding Knife
Carry some easily concealed, razor sharp protection today with the CRKT® Heiho tanto point assisted opening folding knife. Featuring CRKT's® OutBurst® assisted opening mechanism, the Heiho's 3" blade is able to be quickly and easily opened with one hand when it matters the most. With a total weight of only 3.6 oz and a closed length of 4", the CRKT® Heiho is easily carried and concealed, making it an ideal self-defense option.
- Heiho Tanto Point Assisted Opening Knife
- OutBurst assisted opening technology springs blade into action once blade is past 30° open
- Thumb disc on blade for rapid blade deployment using either hand
- Stainless steel InterFrame build with stainless steel liners keep blade locked in place during use
- G10 scaled handle with Japanese kanji characters
- AutoLAWKS safey system sets pin between locking liner and frame for additional safety
- Tactical folder ideal for concealed carry and self-defense
- Model: 2900X
- Overall Length: 7"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Thickness: 0.122"
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV
- Weight: 3.6 oz
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 64640296