Field & Stream Mountain Scout 0° Sleeping Bag
NOW: $79.99 (33% off!)
Light enough for backpacking and warm enough for cold winter nights, the Field & Stream® Mountain Scout Sleeping Bag delivers the goods! From the mummy shape, to the footbox insulation and double layer construction, this bag eliminates cold spots and locks in the heat so you'll stay cozy and comfortable from the campsite to the trails. An adjustable elastic cord at the hood keeps the heat in without that unwanted feeling of restriction.
- Temperature rating: 0°
- Seasons: 3
- Designed for cold weather camping and backpacking
- Mummy shape
- Double layer construction eliminates cold spots
- Footbox insulation adds extra warmth
- Comfort collar helps block out airflow
- Adjustable elastic cord hood keeps the heat in for comfort and warmth
- Elastic adjustment eliminates the feeling of restriction
- Includes compression stuff sack
- Field & Stream® limited warranty
- Model # CEH01265
- Field & Stream
- Insulation: four hole polyester
- Outer shell: diamond ripstop polyester
- Lining: polyester
- Fill weight: 4 lbs.
- Carry weight: 5.69 lbs.
- Max user height: 7'0"
- Dimensions: 84"x38"x23"
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 64673966
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby TomB Great Buy I slept out in 8 degree weather with this and just a base layer and it is fantastic. After the first minute, you can feel the big kind of inflate with the warm air from your body, and it is also very roomy. A very good deal. January 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Mike998 Awesome mummy bag for the price! 100% satisfied! Slept in this bag the other night in my hammock when the high was 14 degrees and i had no problem staying warm! Highly reccomend this product! January 1, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby rue51 Great Bag I was nervous to try this bag since there were no reviews but I was very pleased I took the chance. I do a lot of winter camping with Scouts & this bag worked wonderful for my son one trip & myself recently. Temps were in the mid to low 20's & with Under armor & sweats I was toasty warm all night. Bag was very comfortable & the stuff sack supplied worked great. December 7, 2015
1-3 of 3