Muck Boot Women's Hale Multi-Season Boots
You'll be outfitted all-year long in The Original Muck Boot Company® Women's Hale rain boot. Perfect for changing seasons, these boots were designed for everything from stomping through fall leaves to walking in the spring rain. The stretch-fit upper and flex-foam bootie are soft and comfortable, while delivering waterproof protection you need to keep feet dry. The self-cleaning outsole knocks off mud and dirt making the Hale a favorite.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs leg to keep warmth in and cold out
- 100 percent waterproof, lightweight and flexible upper keeps them dry
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon delivers added mobility
- PK Mesh lining is soft and comfortable
- Self-cleaning multi-ribbed outsole improves traction
- Manufacturer warranty against manufacturer defect 1 year from date of purchase
- Comfort Range: Sub-freezing to 65°F
- Style: HAW-4RAP
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 64699246
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lindseyy10 Love them!! So comfy. Best boots I've ever bought. So worth the money. They run a little big. I wear a 9.5 shoe size normally and I got a 9 in these and there just a hair big. March 27, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by troberts Warm but tight around the leg These are great boots. The only complaint I really have is they are tight around the calves. I actually have skinny legs but with jeans these boots are very tight. Not a huge problem. I'd still recommend them but just an FYI! :) February 20, 2016
1-2 of 2