CargoLoc Vertical Bike Wall Hook
Have limited space to store your bike? With the CargoLoc™ Vertical Bike Wall Hook, you can easily store your bike against the wall in your garage, apartment, or basement without taking up space or storage. Screw the bike hook into the wall and secure your tire using the hook for a fast and easy set up. The Vertical Bike Wall Hook holds 1 bike and fits mountain, road, or beach bikes with a maximum weight of 50 lbs.
- Vertical Bike Wall Hook
- Protects and secures your bike for safe storage
- Fast and easy to use
- Perfect for limited storage space
- Designed for road, mountain, and beach bikes
- Holds 1 bike up to 50 lbs.
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish for durability
- Hook is coated with rubber preventing scratches or dents to the rim or tire
- Can be used with cable locking mechanism for extra security
- For indoor use only
- Includes wood mounting screws for set up
- Manufacture's 1-year limited warranty
- Style: 32518
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 64834886
Rated 3.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Pinback Compact way to store bike Most of the bike weight rests on the rear wheel so the hook does not carry much load. It comes with four big screws that would probably work in drywall. August 22, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5áby Rosie Hook 'em! Amazing product and I'm glad I have common sense and basic carpentry skills because it definitely does not mention that you'll need a stud, stud finder and drill. Otherwise, fantastic product that has saved me much space in my apartment. July 28, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5áby Bikeguy Not worth your time The packaging claims a maximum weight of 50lbs but the hook bent on my 26lb bike. The hook was secured well into the wall but the metal is paper thin. July 14, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Mom2015 Harder to get the bike hooked, but higher weight limit I purchased this to hang a mountain bike. The other bikes hooks I have are easier to get the bikes on and off of, but they cannot handle the weight of our newest bike. This hook does the job. It takes a few more seconds than the other type. July 7, 2015
1-4 of 4