Inov-8 Women's F-Lite 195 Training Shoes
NOW: $112.93 (9% off!)
- Flash Sale: Take an Extra 10% Off until 10PM(ET) on Select Clearance Items! Discount Applied in Cart.
Lift, run, climb ropes and repeat. The Inov-8® F-Lite™ 195 training shoe is perfect for the well-rounded athlete who is striving to increase their fitness level. A low, 3mm heel-toe drop delivers responsiveness while running and acts as a stable base while lifting or completing drills. Rope-Tec™ reinforced upper materials protect your feet during rope climbs, while the f-lite outsole grips indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Seamless, synthetic upper construction is comfortable and breathable
- Mesh linings improve in-shoe comfort during a multitude of activities
- TPU overlays increase durability
- Rop-Tec™ reinforcements, added rubberized caps over EVA midsole, for traction and durability on the ropes
- Precision fit minimizes internal movement, contouring to your foot during direction changes or sudden movements
- Injected EVA midsole acts as a soft landing zone
- F-LITE™ sticky rubber outsole is great for varied terrain
- Heel-toe drop: 3mm
- Style: 5054167374
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 64843646
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mom40 Ugliest shoe ever I bought these for Crossfit. I'm a regular for a year and a half. Dullest yellow possible. Not the vibrant yellow in the picture. The shoe material has the texture of stucco. The bumpy texture they put on walls. When I tried them on they didn't feel solid on the floor for lifting. The only good thing is they fit true to size, unlike reebok. I returned them immediately. September 13, 2016
1-1 of 1