Point 65 Rum Runner 115 Stand-Up Paddle Board
Snap the Point 65® Rum Runner 115 Stand-Up Paddle Board together for your next core workout! Featuring a displacement hull, this SUP provides excellent tracking, handling and speed in any type of water. The modern design includes multiple storage compartments and a retractable fin that optimizes tracking and collapses into the board once you hit land. Carve through the water with ease when you paddle out with this SUP.
- Ideal for water recreation, fitness
- Innovative snap together design
- Suited for calm water, choppy water, difficult water
- Suitable for all skill levels
- EVA foam padding on deck enhances comfort and grip
- D-rings on deck allow for installation of Point 65® AIR seat (not included)
- Nose section features two built-in cup holders and spacious oval hatch
- Durable, resilient rotomolded polyethylene construction resists impact
- Snap-Tap system allows SUP to separate into sections for easy transport
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
- Model #: RUMRUNNER115
- Point 65
- Material: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Length: 11' 5"
- Width: 31.9"
- Height: 18.1"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Maximum User Capacity: 265 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 64899216