Point 65 Rum Runner 125 Stand-Up Paddle Board
Whether paddling through the open water or reeling in the big one, the Point 65® Rum Runner 125 Stand-Up Paddle Board has you covered. Made from rugged rotomolded polyethylene, this SUP stands up to whatever water you paddle out into. EVA foam partially covers the deck for increased comfort and grip, while multiple storage areas give you the room you need for a day on the water. Make the most of any water expedition with the Rum Runner 125.
- Ideal for water recreation, fitness, fishing
- Innovative snap together design
- Suited for calm water, choppy water, difficult water
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- EVA foam padding on deck improves comfort and grip
- D-rings on deck allow for installation of Point 65® AIR seat (not included)
- Nose section features two built-in cup holders and spacious oval hatch
- Ultra-strong rotomolded polyethylene construction
- Snap-Tap system allows SUP separate into sections for easy transport
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
- Model #: RUMRUNNER125
- Point 65
- Material: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Length: 12' 5"
- Width: 31.9"
- Height: 18.1"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Maximum User Capacity: 300 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 64899226