PTEX Woven Recovery Calf Sleeves
Stay in the game when you recover with the PTEX® Woven Recovery Calf Sleeves. Created for the athlete facing sore and fatigued muscles, bruising and contusions, these sleeves combines the therapeutic benefits of kinesiology tape with comfortable compression support. Kinetic paneling increases stability and maximizes blood flow to reduce inflammation and pain so you can focus on reaching your peak performance every time.
- Calf sleeves assists with sore and fatigued muscles, bruising and contusions
- Thermal compression increases O2 consumption and elevates lactic acid thresholds, allowing more efficient muscle and joint movement
- Sleeve combines therapeutic benefits of kinesiology tape and compression support
- Kinetic paneling increases stability and maximizes blood flow to reduce inflammation and pain
- Includes two calf sleeves
- Contains natural rubber latex
- Do not apply over wounds
- Note: This product is not a substitute for medical care. Always seek a professional for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Model: PTXRC201
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 65267636
Rated 3.2 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby Mapple Poor quality, Backside easily torn. The front of the sleeve is fine, you can pull it hard and it won't tear. But the backside of the sleeve, which houses the "Kinetic Panels", has noticeable spaces between the threads that you don't notice until you accidentally put your finger through it as your pulling the sleeve up your calf. I had to return both pairs of sleeves I purchased for this reason. That being said, the sleeve is tight and feels fantastic. It really helped alleviate the pain caused by shin splints. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product because chances are you will tear the sleeve within the first few uses. July 15, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby SRunner Poor Quality I wore them once. The second time, one of them shredded like a pair of nylons. December 19, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby TM Works great for circulation problems. These are easier to put on than compression socks. November 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby achy Unbelievable value These are a great value. The price can't be beat. I wear these after my workouts and wear them all day. They really help my aching calves and they look and feel great too. June 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Louise Comphy These compression sleeves are nice and tight. True to size Helps your legs for cramps or just for being tired. June 28, 2015
1-5 of 5