Buck Knives Mini Bones Knife
The Mini Bones Knife is your answer for a lightweight, sturdy, and convenient knife for daily use. The 420HC stainless steel blade is corrosion-resistant and made using Advanced Edge2x™ technology to keep it sharp when you need it most. The handle is designed ergonomically with grip ridges for easy one-handed deployment. With tiger-striped camo, the Buck Knives® Mini Bones Knife will be a stylish and useful companion anywhere you go.
- Small knife sized for convenient daily carrying
- Quick and reliable one-handed deployment with either hand
- Frame lock design for safety
- Ergonomic handles with grip ridges
- Removable pocket clip and lanyard hole for carrying convenience
- Tiger-striped camouflage pattern
- Advanced Edge2x™ technology
- Blade material: 420HC stainless steel
- Blade length: 2 1/8"
- Overall length: 5 ˝"
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Model: 869CMS-C
- Buck Knives
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 66574426
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MRZ Best This is a wonderful every day knife. I am a union electrician and use it every day to cut jet line and skin wire for wire pulling. I lost it and will be buying another on soon. March 26, 2016
1-1 of 1