The North Face Women's Shellista II Mid 200g Waterproof Winter Boots
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
As graceful as it is rugged, The North Face® Shellista II mid-height boot merges rugged performance with city style. Made with supple leather and soft knit, with a waterproof membrane and 200g PrimaLoft® insulation, the Shellista II plays nice with chilly temperatures, gusty winds and snowy sidewalks. Said sidewalks are no match for the Winter Grip® rubber outsole with temperature-sensitive lugs that grab on and keep you stable.
- Waterproof membrane
- PrimaLoft® Silver 200g insulation
- Nubuck leather upper with soft, oversized knit upper
- Lace closure
- Fit customized to fit women's feet
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber sole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for traction
- Shaft Height: 8.5''
- Weight: 1lb 2oz
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Style: CXQ2
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 66593456
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Poorperformance Not comfortable at all This boot looks pretty, but does not come through at all on comfort. I returned it after only one wear, and I am not big on returns. Very hard to get foot into and not comfortable once on the foot. It hurt to wear! January 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Den1015 Very attractive, warm and comfortable I absolutely love these boots! Based on other reviews, I did go 1/2 size up and they fit perfect. January 14, 2016
1-2 of 2