Irish Setter Women's Rutmaster 2.0 1200g Realtree Xtra Waterproof Field Hunting Boots
Bowhunters unite around the revolutionary Irish Setter® Rustmaster 2.0 with Realtree Xtra® camo that keeps you hidden from prey. During long mornings in tree stand, the 1200g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation retains body heat and, for later, the ScentBan&trade technology that knocks out odor. With your kill in hand, rely on this lightweight boot's Mud Claw RPM II outsoles to get you back to camp. Earn bragging rights with the Rutmaster.
- Natural, realistic Realtree Xtra® camouflage for stealth
- ScentBan™ technology kills bacteria that causes odor
- ExoFlex® technology helps the boot expand when putting on and taking off
- 1200g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation for lasting warmth
- RPM™ composite material reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Vulcanized rubber and 3.5mm neoprene upper for waterproof protection
- Removable polyurethane footbed for easy cleaning
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Injected nylon shank for support
- Cement construction
- Mud Claw RPM II and composite outsole for aggressive traction
- Women's fit
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Style: 4887
- Irish Setter
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 66594226
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Liv11 Great boot at a great value This boot is the perfect boot for cold or wet weather. It has a great new design. The price was a good deal. I caught it on sale and paid about $70 less than I could find it anywhere else. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by TW22 Good boots Bought these as a gift, she loves them... says they do not slip on her ankle, keep her feet warm and dry and her feet do not sink in the mud. January 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crystal2015 Verry warm Good fit, super warm, great color, love the mud gripping tread, the only this that I slightly dislike is the bulkieness of the boots. They make me think of space boots, and I know this is due to insulation so I can deal with it. I wear size 8 normally so I ordered these in a size 8 and they are perfect. The ankle of one is a little tight but hopefully will loosen over time. They fit great over my hunting pants as well. October 22, 2015
1-3 of 3