Malone XtraLight L-Rack 4-Kayak Trailer Package
Travel to and from the shore with the Malone® XtraLight™ Kayak Trailer. This package boasts ample space for up to four kayaks, and plenty of hardware to secure your gear for the long haul. You'll love the stacker foam blocks and padded carrier, both a sure bet on keeping your boat free of unwanted scratches and scrapes during transport.
- Designed for transporting canoes, kayaks and boats
- Built for recreational boats
- Holds four kayaks
- L-style rack
- Padded bottom provides protective cushioning
- Galvanized steel frame construction
- 58" steel coated load bars
- 8" high-speed galvanized wheels
- Two sets of load straps for secure hauling
- Four sets of stacker foam blocks
- One set of padded carriers
- 2" Class II receiver
- DOT approved lighting
- Includes mounting hardware and loading straps
- Approximate assembly time: 2-3 hours
- Manufacturer's five-year warranty
- Model # MPG526G-L
- Maximum boat length: 14'
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 66671976
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Em06 Love it Fairly easy to put together only took 4 1/2 hours. Makes bringing the kayaks to the beach very easy. Can barely feel the weight of the trailer on my jeep and takes 5 minutes to load up and unload. July 25, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Overwhelmed2015 Unknown at this time due to needing to hire someone to build the trailer. 4 boxes of pieces and parts. For the cost I would have thought that it would be partially or fully put together. The puzzle is laying out on my garage floor. September 24, 2015
1-2 of 2