Malone XtraLight V-Rack 2-Kayak Trailer Package
Haul your kayaks to your destination with the Malone® XtraLight™ Kayak Sport Trailer Package. Designed to hold two wide boats, this trailer delivers the suspension system and weight capacity to travel to and from the water without worry. This Malone® travel kit includes load straps, and mounting hardware with a durable, steel frame construction and cushioned bottom to protect your 'yaks!
- Designed for transporting canoes, kayaks and boats
- Built for recreation or fishing
- Holds two wide-sized kayaks
- Bottom down, V-style rack
- Padded bottom provides protective cushioning
- Galvanized steel frame construction
- 58" steel coated load bars
- 8" high-speed galvanized wheels
- Composite fenders
- Load straps for secure hauling
- 2" Class II receiver
- DOT approved lighting
- Includes mounting hardware and loading straps
- Includes two sets of V-racks
- Approximate assembly time: 2-3 hours
- Manufacturer's five-year warranty
- Model # MPG526G-V
- Maximum boat length: 14'
- Maximum width per boat: 32"
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs.
- Material: steel
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 66671996
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by carlosviz Easy to assemble and license The instructions for assembly of the trailer were clear and concise. At the point instructions indicated to take trailer to DMV to license this was accomplished with little effort. September 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flyboy Malone Cayak Trailer Package Very lightweight but well built trailer that once assembled tows like a dream. Ease of placing and getting accessibility to your Kayaks is so much better than having them on top of your vehicle. Highly recommended. Plans for assembly are pretty good - pay attention to the small details or you will be disassembling parts to get them correct. July 4, 2016
1-2 of 2