Salomon X-Scream Ragnar Trail Running Shoes
NOW: $65.98 (40% off!)
Inspired by the popular overnight running series, the Salomon® X-Scream trail running shoe features the classic Ragnar® color palette. Sensiflex® and Sensifit® technologies work together to deliver ultimate cushioning and a close-to-the-foot feel. A breathable mesh upper provides increased airflow and flexibility, while the Contagrip® outsole keeps you stable on any terrain. Amp up your run in the X-Scream Ragnar.
- Color scheme inspired by, Ragnar®, a popular overnight running relay series
- Sensiflex® and Sensifit® technologies offer a strong fit and ensure foothold comfort
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays delivers ventilated comfort and natural range of motion
- Salomon® Quicklace system adds lockdown support and extra stability
- Dual-density EVA midsole for quick-responsiveness and cushioning
- Salomon® OS tendon allows for springy transitions and extra protection
- Contagrip® outsole for strong traction whether on the trail or the streets
- Style: L36886100
Country of Origin: IndiaWeb ID: 67461716
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by melc94 So Far, So Good I purchased these shoes for Ragnar Trail Tahoe. So far, I've only taken them on 3-5 mile training runs, but I've had no issues. They are sized for men, so I adjusted the size. I'm a women's 8, but everyone recommends a half to full size smaller, so I purchased the equivalent of women's 7.5, which is a men's 6. There's enough cushioning to make it feel like a comfortable road shoe, but it's stable enough to handle the rocky and sandy trails I've run on. I found it nice and snug around the arch and roomy in the toe box. The Quicklace system allows for quick adjustment if it feel too tight/loose. May 19, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by RunningMom Minimal shoe This shoe didn't have enough support for my chronic plantar fasciitis. May be good if you want a minimal trail shoe. September 18, 2015
1-2 of 2