Columbia Men's Barlow Pass 550 TurboDown Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Whether you're on a wintry hunting trip or hike, you'll stay warm and relaxed when you layer on the Columbia® Barlow Pass 550 TurboDown&trade Jacket. Winter weather won't stand a chance thanks to the 550 TurboDown™ insulation and Omni-Heat™ lining, while the adjustable hood and waist seamlessly fit to your shape. Your items will stay secure and close by with the dual entry hand pockets and zippered chest pocket.
- Omni-Heat™ reflective prevents heat loss
- 550 TurboDown™ insulation maintains warm, relaxed feel
- Adjustable hood with removable synthetic fur
- Adjustable waist with drawcord for easy fit changes
- Zippered chest pockets
- Dual entry hand pockets with zip closure for convenient, safe storage
- Ribbed cuffs adjust quickly and easily to your wrists
- Drop tail
- Fabric - Shell: Omni-Shield™ broken twill 100% polyester. 76% modacrylic, 24% polyester faux fur
- Fabric - Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Fabric - Insulation: 450 fill power down, 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- Style: 1619281
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 67613936