Columbia Men's Horizons Pine Interchange 3-in-1 Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
The warmest a winter warrior can get. When it's frigid outside, stay snug thanks to premium insulation.
Hike through the snowy woods and take a stroll around the brisk neighborhood in the same jacket when you zip up the Columbia® Horizons Pine Interchange Jacket. It features a zip-in, three point INTERCHNAGE SYSTEM that quickly converts the jacket into a rugged winter coat or a cold day jacket. Made with Omni-Tech™ and Omni-Heat™ technologies, you'll have a light, relaxed and warm wear no matter what winter throws at you.
- Zip-in, three point INTERCHANGE SYSTEM allows jacket to quickly change with the weather
- Omni-Heat™ technology prevents heat loss
- Omni-Tech™ technology adds waterproof, breathable layer
- Removable hood can be adjusted quickly and easily
- Zippered chest pockets and dual entry hand pockets offer secure storage options for items
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord fit securely and gently on your frame
- Fabric - Shell: 100% polyester matte mÚlange
- Fabric - Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Fabric - Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining, 100% polyester
- Fabric - Liner: 100% polyester
- Fabric - Insulation: 100g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
- Style: 1625221
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 67614056
Rated 2.3 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby KG Great idea, terrible zippers The idea seemed wonderful and I liked both jackets, together and separate. Unfortunately the zippers on both pockets weren't even attached when I received the coat. Also, sizing was 1 size too large. March 1, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5áby JChas Poor fit, cuffs did not close, hood was not adjustable Did not like the coat. Returned at store with no problems. Ordered a different one. February 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby WarmandDry Best Coat I've Ever Had This coat is great! It's very flexible. With it's zip out lining it's two coats in one. It's a great raincoat without the lining and a very warm winter coat with the inner lining zipped in. I like the fact that it has a hood too! My only problem was that I ordered this online and did not try one on first. I've always worn a Large size coat and shirts. When I tried it on it was too big. I returned it for a medium and it fits just right. So, order one size smaller than you normally would. January 20, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby Buckeye2016 Returned Product Coat size was very large and not accurate. I expected a warmer and thicker lining. Returned product, never wore it. January 11, 2016
1-4 of 4