Columbia Men's Flash Forward Down Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Head out on your next cold day adventure with a warm, relaxed feeling when you zip up the Columbia® Flash Forward Jacket. Made with water resistant fabric and 650 fill power down insulation, you'll stay light and comfortable no matter where your day takes you. Zippered hand pockets offer secure storage options for items, while binding at the hem and cuffs enhances the Flash Forward Jacket's durability.
- Water resistant fabric keeps jacket light during precipitation
- 650 fill power down insulation gives you warm, relaxed feel
- Zippered hand pockets offer safe spaces to store items
- Binding at hem and cuffs strengthens jacket
- Fabric - Shell: 100% polyester taffeta
- Fabric - Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric - Insulation: 650 fill power down
- Style: 1640881
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 67614086
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by jdyag2 Very light, but not warm I bought this jacket with the assumption it was lightweight, but very warm (going off of the item description). That is not the case. It's a nice looking jacket, but not warm. February 4, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by JumboPetite Nice jacket. The jacket arrived in perfect condition. The size was in line with this brand and style. The color was not was I had hoped. I was wanting a red jacket, and this jacket was more of a burnt orange color. The color was named Spicy. January 13, 2016
1-2 of 2