The North Face Women's Chilkat 400g Waterproof Winter Boots
- Earn $25 Dicks Cash on The North Face Purchase $149 and Up or $50 on $300 and Up! Select Details for more Information.
Stand up to winter weather in the waterproof and heavily-insulated The North Face® Chilkat winter boot. Extreme cold meets its match in the Chilkat, packed with 400g insulation that warms feet in sub-arctic conditions. The waterproof leather and construction refuse water penetration to keep feet throughout your wintertime activities. The D-ring lacing system works well with gaiters for added protection against the elements.
Sizing tip: Runs small. Order next size up.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof construction prevents water penetration
- Faux fur trim for style and added warmth
- 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring lacing system with rustproof hardware
- Northotic™ 2.0 dual-density footbed with soft heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Weight (pair): 2 lbs 14 oz/1342 g
- Manufacturer's One-Year Limited Warranty
- Style: CM67U4A
- The North Face
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 67706616
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy Best snow boots These are lightweight & comfortable! They look great too! Fit is small however - order 1/2 size up. January 11, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Junebug06 FIt Small awesome boots just didnt fit right so returned and will be getting bigger size. If ordering make sure you order a half to full size bigger they defintly runs small. i was surprised since i have small feet October 31, 2015
1-2 of 2