Timberland Men's Bridgeton Mid Waterproof Wide Hiking Shoes
NOW: $71.98 (40% off!)
Tough terrain requires a tough hiker - the Timberland® Men's Bridgeton Mid WP hiking shoes can take on anything. With a durable, waterproof leather upper, make leaps and bounds while the waterproof membrane keeps you cool, dry and comfortable. A built-in, climbing rubber toe offers added protection, and the Green Rubber™ outsole keeps you stable on any terrain. With a plush, anti-fatigue footbed, take on the trail in the wide Bridgeton.
- Full-grain, premium waterproof leather upper delivers dry comfort and durability
- Waterproof membrane for dry comfort in any harsh weather environment
- Fully gusseted tongue blocks out excess debris while keeping you comfortable
- Climbing rubber toe for added durability and protection
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides support and comfort all-day
- Green Rubber™ (42% recycled rubber) lug outsole for strong traction on rugged terrain
- Style: TB05735A242
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 67707696
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ronu To quick to review I have not worn enough yet. Seem to fit. Strings a bit short.. Bought a pair of similar style and features 2 years ago. Actually more features for $85 these were $125.. Time will tell. January 13, 2016
1-1 of 1