Atlas Men's Access 2015-2016 Snowshoes
The Atlas® Access Snowshoes deliver a terrific fit for those uphill trails and promotes an awesome natural motion. The LRS system gives you a lightweight, comfortable fit with every step, while the Wrapp™ trail binding cradles and secures your foot for better motion over any terrain. You'll love the heel lift bar, designed to help you tackle that uneven terrain with ease and comfort. Trek ahead with this great fit by Atlas®.
- 2015-2016 model
- Designed for a natural foot motion with minimal resistance
- Light-Ride Suspension™ (LRS) for light, comfortable and efficient movement across terrain
- Heel Lift bar for uneven, rolling terrain and uphill treks
- Wrapp™ trail binding cradles the foot for a secure fit
- Deck material: lightweight, yet durable Nytex
- Frame material: aluminum
- Twin-Trac™ tempered steel toe crampon
- Tempered steel tri-cleat
- Model # U150100401250, U150100401300
- Size: 25"
- Surface area: 176 sq. in.
- Weight: 3.96 lbs.
- Load weight range: 120-200 lbs.
- Size: 30"
- Surface area: 222 sq. in.
- Weight: 4.55 lbs.
- Load weight range: 150-250 lbs.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 67793016
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chevyluv Easy to use easy to take on and off Stays on and easy to take off the bindier is great January 28, 2016
1-1 of 1