The North Face Men's McMurdo II Parka
Take on your winter commute in comfort and confidence when you zip up The North Face® McMurdo II Parka. Its HyVent™ 2L shell keeps your warmth in and rain and snow out so you'll stay light and relaxed. The hood and fur brim are both removable to adjust your look and level of protection depending on the weather, while an emergency neck gaiter enhances your cold resistance and easily tucks into the collar when not needed.
- Winter parka
- Waterproof HyVent™ 2L shell provides a warm, comfortable barrier against winter weather
- Removable hood and fur trim let you quickly change your look and level of protection
- Emergency neck gaiter enhances your weather resistance and easily tucks away when not in use
- Full-length VISLON® zipper with snap placket prevents heat loss through zipper
- VELCRO® brand flap pocket and side-entry waist pockets offer multiple safe storage options
- VELCRO® brand sleeve cuff tabs ensure a secure, easy fit
- Embroidered TNF™ logos on front and back show off your brand loyalty
- Fabric - Solid Shell: HyVent™ 2L - 100% nylon ripstop
- Fabric - Heather Shell: HyVent™ 2L - 100% polyester twill
- Fabric - Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Fabric - Insulation: 550 fill down
- Style: CQL4
- The North Face
- VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA, used with permission.
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 68121466
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by steve648 warm coat coat is made well and very warm hood is kind of loose with no way to tighten so it doesnt go over your eyes but other than that worth the half price deal I got March 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by teamsterdan ok, but dat hood doe my search for a quality day to day winter coat found me shopping @ DSG, was far from my first choice but after receiving a 40% off email i decided to take a look. I was impressed with their overall selection of quality name branded outerwear. Having served and actually have worn and original M35 field jacket, this jacket is a vast superior product, sans the hood. At first glance I thought the jacket would have puffy coat syndrome, being filled with goose feathers, and not having arm pit zips for ventilation, I thought I would overheat in minutes. This was not the case, when worn the jacket seems to flatten out and the feathers feel like they are enveloping you in warmth. While the jacket may be a bit of overkill if you don't have winters consistently below 20 degrees, if you do you will grin everytime you have the chance to put this jacket on it's that comfortable. On a side note the upper pockets are deep, and keep items secure, the camo color tends to look more black and white indoors, but once outside the OD green color becomes more apparent. I would not nor did I pay full price, but with the discount and free shipping, i feel as if i got a deal on a jacket that will serve me well over several winters. And unless your in the tundra day to day, zip off that hood!!!! February 16, 2016
1-2 of 2