Patagonia Women's Tech Fleece Full Zip Fleece Jacket
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
For a lightweight warmth, check out the Patagonia® Tech Fleece Full Zip Hoodie. This slim fit jacket is the perfect combination of simple style and casual comfort and ideal for the transitional between seasons. A smooth jersey face coupled with a warm fleece interior makes this cozy zip up a go-to jacket you will want to have. An underarm panel creates a natural range of motion so you can move freely in the Patagonia® Tech Fleece.
- Slim fit, full zip hooded jacket is the ideal for layering
- Smooth jersey face with warm fleece interior provides next-to-skin softness
- Inner stand up collar for added protection
- Raglan sleeves create a simple style
- Underarm panel provides a natural range of motion
- Princess seams offer a contoured fit
- Elastic bound cuffs create a body hugging fit
- Flat seams offer comfort without the bulk
- Slight drop tail at the sweep on this hip length jacket
- Draw cord adjustable hood
- Full zip front closure traps warmth inside
- Two zip hand-warming pockets
- Fabric: 100% polyester jersey face fleece, bluesign® approved
- Style: 25940
Country of Origin: ThailandWeb ID: 68182806
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by casherman Very warm but lightweight fleece that looks a little more polished This fleece is extremely warm. As the size chart explains and as the reviews state, it is a very slim fit. It's snug through the arms and the band at the bottom is quite snug. I normally wear a large in Patagonia and needed the large in this fleece, as well. If you like it baggy, definitely order up a size. If you are used to other brands' fits, probably order up a size. The material is a little smoother than a normal fleece, which results in a little more polished look than a regular fleece zip-up. The pockets are a good height and depth. The arms are a standard length - not too long or too short. As long as you know that you're going to get a slimmer fit, it's a really warm option to put alone or under other layers. July 5, 2016
1-1 of 1