Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
NOW: $359.93 (24% off!)
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Built for performance, the Powder Bowl Jacket features a waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX® shell, as well as Thermogreen® insulation for reliable warmth even when wet. The adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and features a laminated visor, while the collar is made tall for extra neck and face protection. With breathable fabric and heat-releasing underarm zips, the Patagonia® Women's Powder Bowl Jacket offers convenient comfort.
- Women's insulated jacket
- Regular fit
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Helmet-compatible, removable, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Tall collar for neck and face protection
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation for less bulk
- Pit zips release heat
- Low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt has a webbing loop that connect to Patagonia® snow pants
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket with secure media pocket and cable routing
- Zippered bicep pocket, interior drop-in pocket and interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 60g and 100g 100% polyester (90% recycled) Thermogreen&green;
- Lining: 100% brushed polyester plain weave
- Shell Fabric: 2-layer, 4.6-oz. 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with DWR finish
- Weight: 35.6 oz.
- Style: 31446
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 68182846