Patagonia Toddler Boys' Torrentshell Rain Jacket
Keep the raindrops, slush and snow away with good, water-resistant protection.
When there's a chill in the air, this level of outerwear is the right fit to keep you warm.
Dress your little guy in the Patagonia® Torrentshell Jacket for serious protection against wet weather. Featuring H2No® Performance Standard, this jacket offers waterproofing and breathability so he is sure to stay dry and comfortable during rainy season. With elements like a storm flap, wind flap, and cuff gussets, this Patagonia® style provides ultimate protection locking warmth in and keeping wet weather out.
- H2No® Performance Standard offers waterproofing and breathability
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish offers added wet weather protection
- Internal wind flap shields him from gusty winds
- External storm flap with hook and loop closure traps warmth inside
- Front and back reflective tape across the yoke for added safety
- Cuff gusset enhances weather protection
- Elastic hem on the sides provides a body hugging fit
- Full zip front closure with webbing pull
- Two zip hand-warming pockets with webbing pulls
- ID label for customization
- Fabric Content: 100% recycled nylon rip stop with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Style: 61355
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 68182916