Mizuno Women's 9-Spike Finch Elite 2 Softball Cleats
NOW: $69.99 (6% off!)
Take the league by storm in the 9-Spike® Finch II. A synthetic leather upper with padded tongue delivers the utmost durability and game long comfort while Mizuno Wave Technology® provides maximum cushioning and support without added weight. The Mizuno® 9-Spike® Finch Elite 2 fastpitch softball cleat has a 9-Spike® outsole with that ensures superior traction, stability and performance that will take your play to another level.
- Synthetic leather upper and padded tongue offer maximum comfort and durability
- Mizuno® performance last ensures superior softball specific fit and feel
- Mizuno Wave Technology® reduces and redirects impact forces away from your foot, offering cushioning and keeping your foot centered in your shoe throughout your stride, there are many Wave shapes geared to fit different shoes so you can have all the elements of a great running shoe in your cleats
- ProFlex grooves allow maximum movement through multi flex zones
- 9-Spike® Advanced outsole with pro flex grooves ensures excellent flex for superior performance, redesigned 9-Spike layout and strategically placed rubber cleats maximize traction, stability and comfort
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Style: 320512
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 68307696
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by SB30813 wore for 20 minutes, broke of a spike. Not made well. My daughters team got theses cleats, they are tight at the toes for one, and she had them on for 20 minutes batting for 5 minutes, then played short stop, made two catches and that was it. We have had other mizuno cleats and loved them, these are cheaply made and not comfortable! March 17, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jackie27 Pulling apart in 5 weeks of use. I had this cleat for 5 weeks and practiced once a week and never played a game in it but it is now tearing apart. It is comfortable but not put together perfectly. March 10, 2016
1-2 of 2