New Balance Women's 990v3 Wide Running Shoes
Your fast-paced day needs a shoe that's ready for action, so look no further than the New Balance® Women's 990v3 Wide Running Shoes. With lightweight pigskin and mesh and reflective material, you'll experience lasting flexibility and visibility from day to night. ABZORB® midsole material with ENCAP® promotes a strong, natural gait with cozy cushioning to get you to and from work, class, and everywhere in between in the 990v3 runners.
- Lightweight pigskin and mesh upper offers lasting durability, flexibility, and breathability
- Reflective detailing makes you easier to see in low-light conditions
- Dual-density collar offers softer density foam for comfortable cushioning and firm-density foam for extra support where you need it most
- ABZORB® midsole with ENCAP® promotes a strong, natural gait while cushioning your stride
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for extra durability and reliable traction
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500. May be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Made in the USA
- Shoe type: Stability
- Heel-toe drop: 12mm
- Width: Wide
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Style: W990
- New Balance
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 68308096
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JL These sneakers saved my life! I have been suffering terribly for months from achilles tendenitis/bursitis. I haven't been able to go for walks and even my sneakers hurt my foot. The pain is excruciating. Upon completing physical therapy, the therapist recommended that I buy NB sneakers. I did. I didn't have a lot of hope for any amount of relief. Was I surprised! Beautfiul sneakers, beautiful fit, and when I have them on I can barely feel the discomfort that I suffer with without them. THANK YOU!!!!! September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by LeeLee This product is lightweight which is a superior feature Although this is an excellent sneaker it is not a good fit for me. I intend to go to Dick's Sporting to try on several brands to find what is suitable for me. September 15, 2015
1-2 of 2