New Balance Women's 990v3 Running Shoes
Your fast-paced day needs a shoe that's ready for action, so look no further than the New Balance® Women's 990v3 Running Shoes. With lightweight pigskin and mesh and reflective material, you'll experience lasting flexibility and visibility from day to night. ABZORB® midsole material with ENCAP® promotes a strong, natural gait with cozy cushioning to get you to and from work, class, and everywhere in between in the 990v3 runners.
- Lightweight pigskin and mesh upper offers lasting durability, flexibility, and breathability
- Reflective detailing makes you easier to see in low-light conditions
- Dual-density collar offers softer density foam for comfortable cushioning and firm-density foam for extra support where you need it most
- ABZORB® midsole with ENCAP® promotes a strong, natural gait while cushioning your stride
- Ndurance® rubber outsole for extra durability and reliable traction
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500. May be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Made in the USA
- Shoe type: Stability
- Heel-toe drop: 12mm
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Style: W990
- New Balance
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 68308106
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jan1956 U.S.A. Made Shoe - Outlasts any other shoes I've ever owned. Union made, made in the U.S.A., most comfortable shoe, longest lasting, attractive shoe I've ever owned. Who says you can't get USA made fitness shoes that are affordable, attractive and wear and wear. I would highly recommend these. Just wish there were more color options. April 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jules89 This shoe is comfortable Love New Balance shoes, very comfortable. Will definitely purchase New Balance in the future. November 11, 2015
1-2 of 2