Burton Men's Covert Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - Critical Seams Sealed
Taped seams for extra protection in key areas
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Cruise down the slopes and conquer the mountain in the warm and dependable Burton® Covert Jacket. Made to fend off whatever the slopes have in store, the Covert Jacket features a DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric for a waterproof outer layer that keeps you light and THERMOLITE® insulation to keep the heat in. The jacket features multiple pockets for item storage including a secure audio sleeve so you'll stay pumped with your favorite jams.
- Men's snowsports jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two layer fabric provides rugged, waterproof protection during rides
- Critically tapped seams and recycled THERMOLITE® insulation lock out the cold an wind
- Attached Contour™ hood gives you a secure fit and protection around your head and neck
- Exterior chest pockets and a secure audio sleeve keep your essential items secure as you ride
- Magic Stitch removable waist gaiter allows you to make a secure seal between your jacket and pants
- bluesign® approved insulation
- Fabric Content: Insulation: Recycled THERMOLITE®, Outer: DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer fabric
- Style: 13065101
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 68308556
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by chloflo Great Jacket Got this jacket for my boyfriend. The Medium is slightly big, but that small fit a little too small so we stuck with the medium. He loved everything about this jacket. It's a great color and style. The only negative thing was the sizing issue. Overall a great buy! February 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by chrone Great Jacket, Arm length a little long though Very comfortable jacket, keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions. I really like this jacket, my only complaint is the arm length is a few inches too long. I'm 6'1 190 with a 73 1/2 in arm length and both the jacket and jacket arm length (size large) are at my fingertips. Even though this in kind of annoying, it does help out when you have gloves on by keeping a good seal around the gloves when moving around. A size M fits also and the arm length reaches the middle of my fingers, but is a little tight under the arms. I went with a size L. January 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by jem23 This product was all that I thought it would be. I could not believe that I received this item before Christmas and I want Dick's to know how much we appreciated that. Thank you so much. January 12, 2016
1-3 of 3