Burton Men's Dunmore Jacket
Waterproof Breathable - Critical Seams Sealed
Taped seams for extra protection in key areas
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Tackle your cold weather to-do list confidently when you zip up the Burton® Dumore Jacket. Made to keep you focused during whatever outdoor job you have, this jacket features a waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric for a light and relaxed wear. Utilizing critically taped seams and bluesign® approved THERMOLITE® insulation, your levels of warmth and comfort will stay ideal even in the most bitter cold.
- Men's cold weather work jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ two-layer fabric provides a waterproof wear to keep you light and focused
- Recycled THERMOLITE® insulation efficiently moves heat throughout the jacket
- Critically taped seams lock out the cold and prevent heat loss
- Removable fleece Contour™ hood with corduroy collar provides head comfort and protection
- Welt entry chest pocket and exterior access chest pocket offer safe storage for your items
- Magic stitch jacket-to-pant interface lets you form a water-repellent seal between your jacket and pants
- bluesign® approved insulation
- Fabric - Outer: DRYRIDE Durashell™
- Fabric - Insulation: THERMOLITE®
- Style: 130671
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 68308566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by eaw513 Great Jacket, Great Price I recently found this jacket on sale for my son and we ordered it online since the store didn't have the correct size. This jacket is fantastic! It's stylish, well constructed, and the sale price was great. The online ordering and shipping was completely hassle free; both the merchandise and process get 5 stars from us. March 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kane757 Great Boarding Jacket! This is the perfect coat for boarding. Has long tail for sitting down to strap in boots. Nice and warm. Just wear a dry-fit or long underwear underneath. Was not too hot or too cold. Got a few comments from fellow ski/boarders saying nice jacket. January 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Thepurchaser1 Very comfortable jacket! This coat is a great buy! Very roomy and warm for how light of a jacket it is. December 29, 2015
1-3 of 3