PUMA Men's Roma Waxed Denim Casual Shoes
NOW: $39.99 (38% off!)
Taking you back to the 1960's, the PUMA® Men's Roma fashion sneaker has a sleek silhouette and updated comfort details. The original Roma debuted in 1968 and was designed to perform during track events; it has been re-released with new colors and a fresh, waxed denim upper. Orthopedic arch supports offer exceptional comfort for everyday wear, while the rubber outsole increases traction on any surface.
- Waxed denim upper includes stitching in the toe-box for durability and style
- Thick padded tongue reduces irritation on top of the foot
- Orthopedic arch supports for stability
- PUMA® logo printed on side for style
- EVA midsole absorbs impact and provides cushioning
- Rubber outsole with traction pattern for grip on many surfaces
- Style: 360228-02
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 68640496
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nick87 Mostly as expected I purchased the gray waxed denim Roma's. I've had Roma's before and these were as I expected. Decently comfortably and with the gum sole they don't show dirt as quickly. The only real issue for me was that the colors were very similar between the main shoe and the formstrip. The result is that greys wash each other out a bit. The rubber on the toecap is also not trimmed with the sole leaving an edge to catch/tear. I shaved mine off with an utility knife just to make sure it doesn't do any damage. Other than that I like them a lot, just need some options with more contrast in my opinion. June 12, 2016
1-1 of 1