Under Armour Women's Valsetz RTS 7" Work Boots
Get the job done in comfort with the Under Armour® Women's Valsetz RTS 7" work boot. With a synthetic leather and textile upper, this water-resistant boot delivers the quality and durability you need on the jobsite. A TPU toe wrap offers additional protection, while a rubber lug outsole provides the traction control you need while protecting you from potential injury. Stay supportive and relaxed as you work in the Valsetz work boot.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper provides lightweight durability
- DWR water-resistant upper keeps you comfortable
- Welded abrasion-resistant PU film surrounds the foot to keep you protected from potential injury
- TPU toe wrap for additional protection
- UA® ClutchFit ankle system provides durable support and stability
- Anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner keeps you fresh and dry
- Micro G™ midsole foam maximizes cushioning on landing and ensures powerful lift-off
- TPU shank for additional stability and optimizes lateral support
- Low profile rubber lug outsole maximizes tread for any surface
- Shaft height: 7"
- Style: 1250592-001
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 68712876
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by 503 Comfy but not durable These were possibly the most comfortable work boots I have ever owned. I will admit that I am rough on my shoes, but all my other comparable boots have lasted well over a year. This pair started falling apart after three months. First the finish started coming off of the mesh part and then the soles started separating from the shoe. Finally the stitching is completely coming undone. I got them as a Christmas gift last year and this is only October. I checked with other females at my department too, and they have had similar experiences. October 19, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by CodeElvi Great boots! Love them! This is my first pair of tactical boots and I love them! They are great quality and have been comfortable from day one. There's no "breaking in period" needed. I love the material used for this boot. It's very breathable and flexible, not stiff at all and still provides amazing ankle support. I have yet to chase a subject in these but I'm sure they will stand up to the test. Can't wait! March 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nt Best work boot for ladies So comfortable. Ladies spend the extra money on these. They are worth it January 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mckshe0054 Great Product Awesome light weight shoes! Very comfortable and great price! January 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Machuky91 Great product It is awesome and great quality! Is the boot I ever worn... October 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pttp Comfortable to wear, light Need wide sizes and make them more durable to wear. The area around the tongue and side panel is to thick cuts into inside of angle, but like them October 6, 2015
1-6 of 6