Giro Men's Treble II Cycling Shoes
Make the most of any ride when you slide on the versatile Giro® Treble II™ Cycling Shoes. Designed for optimal comfort and performance, the upper section features a premium, breathable synthetic fiber, while the lower half features a rugged, injected nylon outsole that fits on two or three bolt cleat systems thanks to the Universal Cleat Mount. Own the roads during your training sessions with the Treble II™ Cycling Shoes.
- Men's cycling shoes
- Ideal for roads, pavement, asphalt
- Breathable, synthetic fiber provides cooling airflow during intense rides
- Injected nylon outsole with Universal Cleat Mount works with two and three bolt pedal systems
- EVA footbed molded for medium arch support reduces fatigue in bottom of feet
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment inhibits bacterial growth
- Three strap closure for adjustable, secure fit
- Weight: 290g or 10.2 oz.
- Style: 7059879
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 69021886
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BigJohn Good cycling shoe So far as a beginner these shoes are great for the price. A little odd feeling at first but then after my first 10 mile ride with them I think they will be pretty good. May 19, 2016
1-1 of 1