Muck Boot Men's Edgewater II High Sport Boots
Tackle any outdoor task in The Original Muck Boot Company® Men's Edgewater II High sports boots. These multi-purpose boots feature an all-waterproof, lightweight neoprene upper and self-cleaning outsole for ultimate protection and traction. Updated for a more comfortable fit, the topline is now angled around the calf, making it one of the easiest tall boots to put on and take off. Make the new Edgewater II your go-to boot for tough tasks.
- 5mm neoprene upper offers four-way stretch nylon that's 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- New angled topline binding wraps the calf to keep the warmth in and cold out
- Breathable air mesh lining and 5mm CR Flex-Foam to keep you comfortable
- Extended rubber coverage for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Achilles reinforcement for superior step-in comfort and support
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps around the boot for maximum protection and traction on any terrain
- High-traction outsole features aggressive waffle pattern for grip
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F
- Style: EW2-300
- The Original Muck Boot Company
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 69338476
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kubota4x4 Old School Mucks I have more hunting boots than anyone should. But of all that I have had these are my favorites. Lightweight,warm and comfortable. I wore my old pair of these Edgewater's 2 to 1 over Rocky and Red Wing premium laceups. I've had 1 other pair of Mucks that cost twice as much as these and I gave them away when I got my second pair of the Edgewater's. My first pair of Edgewater's are at least 5yrs old. Good deal on these promted me to by another pair. January 16, 2016
1-1 of 1