Merrell Men's Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoes
NOW: $95.99 (12% off!)
Hike in comfort and style in the Merrell® Moab hiking shoe. The webbed waterproof leather upper with Aegis™ Antimicrobial mesh lining keeps feet cool, dry and odor-free. Underfoot debris is muted by the air-cushioned heel and compression molded foot frame. The Vibram™ multi-sport rubber outsole with 5mm lugs dig deep for reliable traction. Enjoy the great outdoors in men's Moab waterproof hiking shoes.
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis™ Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter for protection
- Molded nylon arch shank for support
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Vibram™ multi-sport sole comprised of TC5+ rubber for traction
- 5mm lug depth for added grip
- Weight: 1lb. 8oz.
- Style: J32545
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 69441446
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GeneralContractor Excellent, comfortable shoe I wear these shoes every day as a general contractor. They are very comfortable, have great support and in grey and black look more "elegant" than just hiking shoes. Not all hiking shoes are water proof but these are. Being waterproof is an extremely important feature. I would buy these again. Good value. August 2, 2016
1-1 of 1