Rawlings 11.5" Pro Preferred Series Glove
Crafted with Kip skin leather shell for superior durability and performance, the Rawlings® 11.5" Pro Preferred® Series Glove offers ideal break-in, allowing you to form your perfect pocket. The Modified Trap-Eze® design, the most popular infielder's web, creates ultimate ball snagging ability functionality, while the high performance Pittards® sheep skin lining wicks moisture away, keeping the hand dry.
** Learn more about Glove Steam-Fitting Services available at select DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Modified Trap-Eze® web pattern creates an extremely strong web and providing ball snagging functionality
- Kip skin leather shell has strong pliable fibers with a smooth defect-free surface
- Gel padding on index finger region for added comfort
- USA tanned leather lacing tested at 100 lb tensile strength
- High Performance Pittards® sheep skin lining wicks moisture away, keeping the hand dry
- Break-in level: 40% factory /60% player
- Conventional open back
- Size: 11.5"
- Age: Adult
- Sport: Baseball
- Position(s): Second Base, Shortstop, Third Base, Pitcher
- Web: Modified Trap-Eze® Web
- Series: Pro Preferred® Series
- Model: PROS150MTC
Country of Origin: PhilippinesWeb ID: 69965706
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ryan Ryan Luna Hi, I am Ryan Luna, 28th round draft pick of the Colorado Rockies. Growing up, I had always used Rawlings but didn't get a pro preferred until college. My old gloves would always hurt my palm or thumb, but since my pro preferred I have had no problems. Also, my gloves laces would snap, this shouldn't be a problem as the laces are thick, but I reelaced my glove with black tanners ( I would also recommend tanners lace). I have thrown many great games with this glove, including a no-hitter. The gloves web is great at hiding pitches, however it can be used at shortstop as well. Because of this I feel this glove is worth it to any high school players. The price point of about $350 is a little steep, but the leather quality is well worth it. (If you look me up and the glove I am using looks different: it is last years model and has been replaced to black.) - Ryan Luna June 13, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by baseballman42 great this is a great glove I use it for shortstop and pitcher.... This is a great glove takes a while to get broken in but I was able to use about 2 weeks after I got it that is including just passing to fielding ground balls and working with it at practice. October 17, 2015
1-2 of 2