Merrell Men's Moab Rover Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Choose your own adventure with the Merrell® Moab Rover hiking shoe. The waterproof leather upper resists water while the abrasion resistant textile and bellow tongue rebuff pesky trail debris for a comfortable, stress-free hike. Feet feel fine thanks to M Select™ FRESH technology that controls odor and a heel air cushion for a smooth ride. Clear your calendar, the trail is calling for you and the Merrell® Moab Rover.
- Waterproof oily leather and abrasion resistant textile upper
- M Select™ FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts
- Bellow tongue keeps out debris
- Removable EVA footbed
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for cushioning
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Vibram™ rubber outsole with 5mm sole lug depth for grip and unbeatable traction
- Weight: 1lb 9oz
- Style: J23437
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 71669526
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Buffalorunner Better than expected I knew Merrell made great boots, but these are even better than I thought they would be. They held up in snow and on the trails. Look and feel good too. Great boots and worth the money January 20, 2016
1-1 of 1