Carhartt Men's Force 6'' Waterproof Composite Toe Wide Work Boots
NOW: $139.99 (12% off!)
Extremely lightweight construction is what makes the Carhartt® Men's Force Waterproof CT wide work boots standout from the rest. With all of the durability of a classic utility boot, you get the comfort and dependability your workday needs. Waterproof liner is ultra-breathable for ventilation, while OrthoLite® insoles fight fatigue and resist odors. With a fast-dry design, the Carhartt® Force work boots get the job done.
- PU coated leather
- Storm Defender® waterproof membrane blocks moisture
- Ariaprene™ 3D forming collar for comfort and breathability
- Dual Density EVA midsole absorbs impact
- PU strobel pad
- Ortholite® cushion insoles reduce foot fatigue
- FastDry® lining wicks away sweat
- Cement construction for durability
- Composite toe
- Carhartt® rubber outsole for traction
- Self-cleaning lugs
- ASTM F2314-11 EH rated
- 20 percent lighter than traditional work boots
- Height: 6''
- Style: CMA6346W
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 71670436
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jackisfrax Boots Good boots once they broke in, rubbed my heel raw, then was good. January 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by kookie nice shoes so far hope they last all winter So far so good they seem to be holding up I hope they make it through this winter and the next January 12, 2016
1-2 of 2