Nike Men's Zoom PV II Track and Field Shoes
NOW: $59.97 (50% off!)
Designed for pole-vaulters, the Zoom PV II is the perfect choice for practice or competition. Lightweight stretch inner sleeve boosts Dynamic Fit for added feel and comfort. The Nike® Zoom PV II track and field shoe has a midfoot support strap that allows the spike to be adjusted while an 8mm heel to toe offset aides changeover for the upright runner. Five removable pins are put in critical zones of the extended spike plate to push speed.
Reference Size Chart for Women's and Kids' size conversions
- Synthetic leather upper upper with mesh panels and a lightweight stretch inner sleeve delivers added support, breathability and support while boosting Dynamic Fit for comfort and feel
- Midfoot support strap lets the spike be adjustable for optimal fit
- 8 mm heel to toe offset aides changeover for upright runners
- Extended Pebax® plate with five removable pins located in critical areas of the spike plate for speed, traction
- Includes 3/8" compression tiered spikes and a wrench
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Style: 317404
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 71687666
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by vaulter Most uncomfortable spikes I've ever owned. Not sure what is wrong with the construction of these spikes, but there is no arch support in these shoes. One time down the runway and my feet were screaming. Returned to the local store. Dick's employee was great to work with and allowed the return. These shoes look great, but perform terrible. Dick's is great to work with, I would order on-line with Dick's again in the future. January 24, 2016
1-1 of 1