Nike Men's HyperVenom Phinish FG Soccer Cleats
NOW: $149.97 (25% off!)
Finish the game off strong in the Phinish. A NIKESKIN upper with Flywire cables and anatomically correct shape deliver unmatched ball touch, fit, agility and total locked down dynamic support. ACC technology offers excellent ball control in both wet and dry weather. The Nike®, HyperVenom Phinish FG soccer cleat has a Nylon chassis with Pebax® base that ensures superior support and a responsive feel on FG pitches.
- NIKESKIN upper improves ball touch and feel while lightweight Flywire cables offer dynamic support and a locked down fit
- Asymmetrical lacing area enlarges the strike zone for better ball contact
- Anatomically correct shape of the boot delivers a glove-like fit and better agility
- ACC (All Conditions Control) technology ensures unmatched ball control in wet or dry playing conditions
- Molded sockliner cushions the foot to reduce stud pressure and keep your feet comfortable all match long
- Nylon chassis with Pebax® base provides support and a responsive feel while toe and midfoot blades with TPU tips improve traction and speed on FG pitches
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: 749901
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 71688926
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by X Sole separated In less than one season the sole had separated from the boot. We've had at least a dozen pairs of cleats over the years. This pair performed the worst. August 20, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Moon05 This product has great features First I was a bit skeptical about how the synthetic NIKESKIN would handle getting wet and still maintain a great control on the ball. I am use to playing in the Tiempo Legends, for their amazing leather feel and control but these were not that far off. Like any new boot you must break them in, but these HyperVenoms fit great and after a few hours they were perfect. August 9, 2016
1-2 of 2