Nike Women's Zoom Rival S 8 Track and Field Shoes
See Price In Cart
The competition will look like it is standing still in the Zoom Rival S8. A spacer mesh and Nanoply composite upper combine to offer a seamless interior that moves together to deliver a supportive and breathable fit. The Nike® Zoom Rival S 8 track and field shoe uses Flywire cables to lockdown the foot while a rigid Pebax® plate with 7-pin layout and pyramid-shaped traction pattern ensure superior traction and grip to fly down the track.
- Spacer mesh and Nanoply forefoot composite upper offers support, breathability and seamless fit interior that moves together with each stride you take
- Strategically placed laser perforations in the toe box offers added flexibility and airflow
- Flywire cables are integrated in to the lacing system to deliver an adaptive, supportive fit through the midfoot
- EVA sockliner with heat transferred "Nike® Racing" graphic molds to the shape of your foot for superior comfort and underfoot support
- Spike plate extends under the arch for added midfoot response and support
- Solid rubber through the heel with new pyramid-shaped traction pattern improves grip, durability and performance
- Rigid Pebax® plate with 7-spike receptacles and secondary elements that provide maximum propulsion, speed and traction during crunch time
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Style: 806558
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 71689186
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by LadyJ Great comfort Baught these for my daughter in march 2016. Shoe is very comfortable and true to the size. Spikes however do have a tendency to wear more and break off. Will have to replace the spikes. April 26, 2016
1-1 of 1