Nike Women's Zoom Rival D 9 Track and Field Shoes
NOW: $49.97 (23% off!)
Put the competition in the rearview with the Zoom Rival D 9. A spacer mesh upper with no-sew overlays and Flywire technology delivers superior support, fit, airflow and durability for improved performance. The Nike® Zoom Rival D 9 track and field shoe has a compression molded Phylon midsole that provides a reactive ride from heel to toe, while a Pebax® Spike plat with 6-spike layout ensures maximum traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Translucent spacer mesh upper with no-sew overlays offer unmatched breathability, heel support and durability
- Flywire technology integrated directly in with the lacing system for an adaptive, supportive fit through the midfoot
- Compression-molded Phylon midsole delivers a responsive ride and heel to toe comfort while a molded medial arch increases midfoot support
- Pebax® plate with 6-spike receptacles and strategically placed secondary elements provide improved traction and performance
- ¾-length solid rubber outsole ensures lightweight traction and durability
- Ideal for long distance events
- Weight: 4.95 oz
- Style: 806560
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 71689266
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sarah2945 Perfection for state track meet!! These shoes were bought for my daughters state track meet! She loved them! The colors and style are perfect! August 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by trackmom great for young runners I looked all over to try and find running spikes to fit my 8-year old daughter. She wears a 2.5 children's size shoe and the women's size 5 is perfect. Super lightweight, very comfortable, and the bright color matches our track club uniforms. I wish they carried this small of size in the store, because I ordered a 5.5 first and it was 1/2 size too big. I had no trouble returning the first pair at a store, and the second pair arrived quickly. July 16, 2016
1-2 of 2