Nike Men's Lunar Trout 2 Mid Metal Baseball Cleats
NOW: $99.97 (28% off!)
Play like an MVP in the Lunar Trout II. NikeSkin technology through the quarter panels binds together the PU and mesh upper for a durable lightweight fit while a 4-way stretch mesh inner sleeve wraps your foot for comfort and support. The Nike® Lunar Trout 2 baseball cleat has a Pebax® speed plate with 9-cleat layout that reduces hot spots and provides maximum acceleration and traction for five tool play.
- The second edition signature cleat of the once in a generation Mike Trout and his limitless ability and skill, the Lunar Trout 2 baseball cleat is the perfect choice for the player looking to start an MVP caliber season with off on the right foot
- NikeSkin technology brings together Polyurethane and mesh to create a lightweight durable upper
- 4-way stretch mesh inner sleeve is the base layer that wraps the foot providing lightweight comfort, support and stability
- Flywire technology that is integrated in to the lacing system wraps the foot for a snug locked in fit
- EVA sockliner and Lunarlon foam offers underfoot cushioning, comfort and a responsive ride
- Pebax® speed plate with metal 9-spike layout ensures superior speed, performance and traction while reducing hot spots
- Style: 807127
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 71689416
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DKD excellent ankle support All descriptions of the shoe are exact. Very happy with the performance. May 24, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Spikes Spike Came out Bought these shoes in March and my son finally wore them in late April for 2 games and then another 2 games this month. The mold has come apart and the front spike has come out. Not impressed at all for the money spent on these shoes. No longer have receipt so I am out of luck...very frustrating. May 11, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by coleb great cleats fit good and good support. no real "break in" time needed. April 24, 2016
1-3 of 3