Timberland Men's Thorton Mid GORE-TEX 200g Boots
Classic by design, the Timberland® Thorton mid-height hiking boot offers everything a hiker could want. The full-grain leather upper with GORE-TEX® membrane offers superior waterproof protection whether you're shuffling through damp leaves or stomping in mud puddles. In colder temps, the 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation offers lasting warmth and comfort. Begin and end your hike in comfort with the Thorton waterproof hiking boot.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a silver-rated tannery provides comfort and durability
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation keeps active feet warm
- Fully gusseted tongue provides keeps debris out
- Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top for secure lacing
- Fleece lining for added warmth and comfort
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day support
- Durable Green Rubber® (34 percent recycled rubber) lug outsole for durability and traction on any surface
- Style: 3820A242
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 71694796
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by STRUT76 SO FAR SO GOOD . SO FAR SO GOOD HAVENT PUT THEM TO A GOOD TEST YET CONFORTABLE. October 23, 2016
1-1 of 1