Burton Men's Cargo Snowboard Pants
NOW: $123.93 (24% off!)
- Flash Sale: Take an Extra 10% Off until 10PM(ET) on Select Clearance Items! Discount Applied in Cart.
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
With all-season activities in mind, the Burton® Men's Cargo Snowboard Pants are your go-to style. A relaxed fit for long lasting comfort allows you continuous use of these pants. DRYRIDE fabric offers a premium waterproofing system and fully taped seams ensure your protection from the elements. Multiple storage pockets and Test-I-Cool venting system offer breathability so the Burton® Men's Cargo Pants will get you board ready.
- Relaxed fit offering long lasting comfort
- Premium waterproofing with DRYRIDE fabric
- Fully taped seams create added protection from the elements
- Mesh lined Test-I-Cool venting system for ultimate breathability during activity
- Snap closure on waistline
- Belt loops to create a custom fit
- Two hand warming pockets
- Bellowed cargo pockets create added storage space for personal items
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer solid polyester plain weave fabric (Saw Camo Colorway)
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer polyester twill weave fabric (All Other Colorways)
- Style: 13166101
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 72527826
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Thea Too small Ran very small for an xL love the color and brand, just ran very slim ans smallfor my boyfriend. January 12, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by RJC Generally good The pants seem to fit me fine, though it helps if you wear something like Dockers underneath. That also helps with insulation because you will feel somewhat of a chill with just the Burton pants. Have not boarded in them yet but had the cold weather and had to shovel snow and run outside and they are waterproof. It would get 5 stars if they only had suspenders to keep them up! I had suspenders from a business suit I used, but they are not heavy duty enough. The pants are stiff, which I like, but also a bit noisy with the swish, swish. Even so, they look dressy enough you could probably wear a shirt and tie and these pants and get away with it in the office. January 12, 2016
1-2 of 2